Saturday, December 6, 2008

My apartment

Oh, the pink kitchen. It was almost the reason I refused to sign the lease, until I told myself that I don't spend that much time in there anyway, so I guess I could live with it.
This is our living room. Our apartment is two levels with the kitchen, living room, two bedrooms (both Tina's right now, but soon to be mine when we swap after Christmas break) and a bathroom. Oh, and there's a maid's room and another bathroom with just a toilet and sink. These last two rooms aren't really used, we don't have a live-in maid, but most of the apartments here have these rooms in case you do have one.

This is at the top of the stairs. Our little TV room.


These pictures are not in the greatest order, but I have no clue how to change them around. So, we're back downstairs now, this is our kitchen table which is right next to the living room.



This is a view from my balcony. It's just showing the neighborhood I guess. Behind the trees on the bottom, left corner is a corner store where I can buy a beer, a coke, chips, mayo, a banana, bread, ice cream, etc. Comes in handy when you just need a little snack.




Here's a view of the other side from my balcony. You can see where my balcony and my roommate, Tara's connect. This is also a picture of the house that reminds me of Scarface. My neighborhood is famous for having mafiosos live here, so they have to spend their dirty money somehow and so they do it by building these lavish houses with marble driveways and other unnecessary things. Fun to look at for sure.






This is the view straight down from my balcony. There is a park right there beyond those trees.





3 comments:

Das Mutter said...

I haven't been in awhile--I love the pink kitchen! I think it has tons of character--definitely more interesting than, say, stainless steel. LOL. so you have three bedrooms and a maid quarter, is that right? Love it...and love the mime costume.

Kelley said...

Thanks for finally posting photos of your apartment - it looks nice, not that much different than something you'd find here, which I found interesting. The views seem to be amazing. And I didn't know they celebrated Halloween there. Hope you're doing well - we missed you on Thanksgiving weekend, and we'll miss you at Christmas but I know you're having a great adventure! Emily has gone from walking to almost running nowadays, and she's growing like a weed. And BTW, she LOVES her rocking fish from Aunt Carrie. Take care and keep posting!

Amy said...

The views are very cool! The pink kitchen is gross. It provides a fabulous excuse for not cooking.